Finance and Business Analysis
Managing and controlling finances from one place, as well as business analysis for each property unit separately or the entire company based on arbitrarily selected criteria, is an attractive option on how to successfully manage vacation rental properties. Every well-organized Property Manager will definitely appreciate this solution.
With managing finances from one single place, Booker Tools software will save your time and allow you more transparent business. You can create a separate account for each reservation:
- Print out created invoice and/or send it to the guest via e-mail
- Created invoices are sorted chronologically by date
- The system offers the possibility of automatic fiscalization of created accounts through integration with the systems “HoloERP” and “Etrend”
Integration with other systems is available on request.
One reservation contains 30 data.
Select your preferences according to which you want to make business analysis; select all reservations or one reservation separately as well as facilities.
Reservations can be sorted out according to sales period or the following parameters:
- date of arrival
- date of departure
- date of last modification
- date of a completed booking
Afterward, you can refine statistic by selecting all or some of the following criteria:
- booking channels
- types of payment
- billing status
- the validity of the reservation
The statistical overview of the selected analysis for each property unit or the company shows the individual and the total statistical overview
- Total charge by the guest
- Total retained margins
- Total payment for the homeowner
Furthermore, margin can be divided into the fixed costs, such as booking channel commission (eg Booking.com, Airbnb, Expedia, etc.), financial transaction cost, external service fee (eg check-in and/or cleaning fee, etc.).