Direct booking is a growing global trend, as far as guests prefer direct bookings with the owner or the agency that manages the accommodation units.
The most common reasons of this preference:
- possibility of booking at a better price
- direct communication with the service provider
- the status of the “owner’s” guest
- support for small businesses
The basic prerequisite for being part of this trend is its own automated and functional website that provides real-time market prices and availability in real-time and enabling instant reservations.
Direct Booking was developed for the needs of Direct Booker, but it will be soon available for all users of Booker Tools technology as well.
- Create your own website automatically based on content from Booker Tools system
- Linking to an existing website can be linked using the iframe component (booking form, calendar, search engine, etc.) and using the API integration
- Ability to create automatic price synchronization, which will always ensure the best offer at your website, and in this way, the number of direct bookings will increase
- Possibility of generating additional income by reducing the cost of commission fee charged by other booking channels
Own website for users of Booker Tools will be soon available for all users of Booker Tools technology.
- Automatic synchronization of prices, restrictions, and availability at your website with all other booking channels ensures competitiveness in a real-time
- The possibility of instant reservations without inquiries and unnecessary additional communication with guests is the service preferred by most guests
- The automatic payment by the credit card further increases the efficiency of completing a reservation through own website
Automation of the booking process will be soon available for all users of Booker Tools technology.
Full functionality of the reservation means that the reservation that arrives through your site receives all the features of the Booker Tools system, i.e. it will be visible in the centralized calendar, part of the statistics, available for invoicing, registerable via mobile application templates, etc.
The booking functionality will be soon available for all users of Booker Tools technology.